Hanz has extensive CNC machining experience and has been providing CNC machining services to customers all over the world. During the last 18 years, Hanz keeps updating our production process and our equipment in order to provide supreme service and top quality products to our customers. Ordering high quality machined parts is no longer a challenge if choose to work with us.
- Quality control equipment, including a CMM, height gauges, surface & hardness testers, and gauges.
Compliance to exact customer specifications.
- 5 CNC turning centers plus 3 & 5 axis CNC milling machines to meet your custom precision machining requirements.
- Value-added services such as dynamic balancing, pretwisting, polishing, anodizing, extrapolating, heat treatment, welding, painting, assembling are also available.
- In-depth experience working with materials of all types.
- 3- and 4-jaw chucks, in-house fixture and tooling give us precise control over cost and quality.
- Uphold tolerances as tight as 0.001″ on milled parts.
To learn more about our CNC milling and turning services, please see the table below
Service We Provide
|Tolerance (+/-)||0.005" Typical||Per Spectificaton on Drawings|
|Materials||Aluminum Alloy||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Threading||In-Die Tapping|
|Finishing Services||Engraving||Silk Screening|
|Powder Coating||Sand Blasting|
|Testing Method||Coordinate Measuring Machine||Digital Height Gauges|
|Hardness Testers||Digital Calipers|
|Lead Times||4-6 Weeks Typical||1-2 Weeks Expedited Service Available|
|File Formats||SolidWorks(Preferred)||Autodesk Inventor|